With LeadSync, you can now add Facebook Leads to Aweber. As part of the $9 per month Business Package, you can get unlimited Aweber updates from Facebook Lead ads.
Setting Up an Aweber Connection
- Once you’ve logged into LeadSync, go to Connections then Add a Connection
2. Select Aweber from the dropdown menu. Once you do this, you will be prompted to login to your Aweber account and give LeadSync permission to send leads to your account. An access key will automatically be granted and filled.
3. Now enter a Connection name – such as “Aweber”. Then hit update connection. You will then have the option to select your Aweber list from the dropdown.
4. Click Update Connection to finish the setup.
Adding A Facebook Lead Form
- Go to the Lists Section and click on Add Facebook Lead Form
2. Select your Facebook Page, then the Lead Form, then the Connection you just added. Click Update Notifications and your done. NOTE: You need to have Admin access to the Facebook Page to be able to add the Form.