The following instructions will show you how to setup email notifications for Facebook Lead Ads using LeadSync.me.
Please Note: you need to be a direct Page administrator to be able to connect your page.
Facebook Lead Ads Email Notifications Setup Instructions
- Sign up to LeadSync.me with your Facebook account.
- Click on Connections and Add Connection
3. Select “Email” from the connections drop down box, then add your email details and name your connection, then click Update connection.
4. Go back into the Lists area and click on the Add Facebook Lead Form button
5. Select your Page from the drop down, then wait for LeadSync.me to access your Page. You need to be a Page Admin to see your page in the drop-down menu.
6. Once the Forms that are associated with your page have loaded, select one from the second drop down, then select the email connection you want your leads to be sent to. Make sure you select the right Lead Form that you're using in your ad.
7. Click Update Notifications to save your changes.
To customise your notifications email, go to the Profile section and customize the email field.
Here's how to test your connection.