Campaign Monitor is a powerful email marketing platform that just keeps getting better and better with age. Foundered in Australia (as are we), CM has continued to help clients increase deliverability
Here’s how to get Facebook Leads into Campaign Monitor via LeadSync.me.
- Login to LeadSync.me and click on Connect a Service.
2. Select Campaign Monitor from the Connection drop-down menu.
3. Now jump into your Campaign Monitor account and go to Account Settings > API Keys.
4. From the API keys area in CM, copy and paste the API Key and Client ID into the relevant fields in LeadSync and hit Update Connection.
5. Once you've updated the connection, select the list you want to pair it to, then "Update Connection".
Pairing a Facebook Lead form to Your Connection
- From the Lists area, select the "Add Facebook Lead Form" button
- Select your Page, Form, Connection and match your fields and then click "Update Notification"
You're done! Once your Facebook Lead ad starts generating leads, be sure to make sure everything is syncing properly, particularly any custom fields you've used.