We are happy to announce that you can now get Facebook Lead Ad Leads notifications in Slack for free with LeadSync.me. This means you or your team can get quickly respond to new customer leads as soon as you get a Slack notifications. Here’s how to get setup:
- Login to LeadSync.
- Once logged in, click on Connections, then select the Add Connections button on the upper right portion of the page.
3. You will then be redirected to the “Setup Connection” page. Click on the drop down box under “Connections” to get to the drop down list of applications then select, Slack.
4. LeadSync.me will then ask you to authorize access to Slack, select "Authorize"
5. You will be redirected back to the Setup Connection page with the Slack Access Key. Name the connection something appropriate. Click on Update Connection.
6. A new drop down list will appear to confirm your destination. Click on List and select the Slack channel where you want the leads to appear.
7. Once you’ve successfully added Slack, you need to choose the Facebook form you want LeadSync to monitor and sync new leads to your new Slack connection. Click on Add Facebook Lead Form.
8. Select the Page your advertising from, the Form you’re driving leads to, the Slack connection and tags you added in Slack. Hit Update Notifications and you’re done.