SMS notifications work just like email notifications: you (or the advertiser), will receive an SMS notifications when a new lead is created.
Currently you can send lead ads responses via SMS to numbers in these countries:
- United States
- United Kingdom
Check out the video and how-to below:
All paid accounts come with 10 free sms notifications so you can try it out. Here's how to get setup:
- Login to LeadSync and go to your Connection Setting.
- Click on the Add Connection button.
- From the Connection drop down, select SMS.
- Enter the mobile phone number you wish to send leads to. We'll send a verification code to this number. This code will expire in 30 minutes.
- Enter a Connection Name - this is for your internal reference only. I call mine "Luke's Phone" for example.
- Click Update Connection
Now that you've added an SMS connection, you need to tell LeadSync which Facebook Lead form you want to receive SMS updates from:
- Go to Lead Forms
- Select the Page you're using for your lead ads, then the Form, and finally the SMS connection you just setup.
- Click Update notifications .
- Here's how to test your lead ad connection.
- You can change the format or your SMS by going to the Profile section and clicking on the SMS tab.
NOTE: All accounts receive 10 free SMS credits. Testing your connection will cost 1 credit. To add more credits, go to your Accounts section and click on the SMS tab.
Your SMS notification will come from LeadSync and look something like this. The "form name" and "Page Name" are automatically inserted into the SMS.